Monday, August 13, 2007

Summer's almost over so we thought we better get in a little more lake time! It was so much fun hanging out with the family! Since the weather was so beautiful, we got to hang out on the boat all weekend. We got in a little 4 wheeling too!

2 comments:

gunnarson said...

the slide shows are so cute! I had some cute videos of Conner on mine, but when I changed my background format it took them away. guess I could put them back on. I'm jealous you guys get to go to the lake so much. Beckam's one month pics are adorable! I can't believe how good you look! It took me a lot longer than 5 weeks to look like that if I ever even did get back to that! February can't get here soon enough. I totally feel what you were going through with your pregnancy! I have been miserable lately. I wonder if we're on the same meds. Well love ya.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

It's so funny every single one of the outfits beckham is wearing on your site< Max has too, even the red gingham one from Janie and Jack. Funny.
Hailey Kandell