Monday, August 13, 2007

Beck's 1 month pics

Beckam went and got his 1 month pictures. He was not happy about it. He actually rolled 2 different times giving the photographer a heart attack. She said she had never seen a newborn do that. Beckam has rolled over about 10 times now (not knowing what he's doing). I have to be really careful where I put him. He's so active he just gets going and next thing I know he's rolled over!

6 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I can't get over how cute Beckham is!! He looks just like you. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I can't believe we haven't done anything with you guys for TOO long to even count... Call me we need to get together. Love your blog!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Erin- So, I don't know you, I have just heard about you through Jess and Linds - just wanted to say - I also had a boy this summer, July 15th - he looks similiar to Beckham (aren't we lucky - such cuties!) - Anyhow- kind of similiar situations, he was little too - 5 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long, and was 4 weeks early. Linds told me about your last month, sounded rough, glad you had an easy delivery - I got to the hospital around 2:15 and had him at 7:27 pm! Sounds like our labor was quite similiar as well - I hated pregnancy, so was grateful for an easy delivery as well! Just wanted to say hi and congrats - Katie Taggart

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

His pictures are darling, I need to meet him in person, me and maxwell will be at Danille's on Yuesday so she can do my hair, maybe you guys can come over.

JACC said...

Wow! I can't believe that Beckam has already rolled over a dozen times. Caden didn't roll until the day after he turned four months. I can see why he is so active though, he comes from a family that is very active. I can't believe that you were out and about 4 days after you had him. Kudos to you... by the way LOVE the blue eyes, he's a doll. We hope to meet him soon..

April said...

He really does have the prettiest blue eyes ever!!!

The Hale's said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable! Isnt being a mom the BEST? You three are the cutest family! I can't believe he rolls over already... that's amazing!