Thursday, January 24, 2008

I know I shouldn't but....

Suckers are so sticky and full of sugar but Beckam loves them!

8 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

TOTALLY KNOW THE SUCKER THING, IN OUR DOWNSTAIRS KITCHEN I HAVE A JAR OF LOLLTPOPS AND ADY ALWAYS BEGS ME FOR ONE THEN I GIVE ONE TO MAX TOO, EVERYTHING GETS STICKY BUT THEY LOVE IT. I LEAVE FOR HAWAII ON THE 7TH AND HOPEFULLY ERIC IS COMING TOO...(?)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh you got to bend a little plus he is soooo cute with it in his mouth. He sure is a cuttie. Thanks so much for all your sweet comments your such a sweetie. Hopefully we can get together soon, we missed you last night at gno it was a blast hopefully we will see you next time for sure.

JACC said...

That is so cute, Caden loves suckers too. You know it's funny, I would never let Alexi have anything before she turned one. I was such a stickler with her. I don't know why? Maybe it was because I was the only one, out of all my friends that had a baby, and didn't know what was acceptable or not? Too cute...

gunnarson said...

That is hilarious... Conner won't even take a sucker because I never tried giving them to him before so he's like scared of them (and all candy) now. They all need a little now and then!

The Hale's said...

Oh dont feel bad. That is the only thing that would calm Keili down after she got her shots! Suckers are instant healers!

Wade Family said...

Cute Pics Erin.. We miss you guys and I would really love to hang out.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

He is seriously the cutest little boy.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Okay Erin, I keep on waiting for pics from your birthday, but I guess I am just going to keep on waiting. Sorry we didn't make it. I feel bad. I heard it was a blast though. I hope you had a wonderful bday, and you got lots of fun stuff. :)