Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Vegas!!!!

My husband let me take full advantage and celebrate my birthday for a couple of weekends! We went to Vegas this past weekend with my in-laws, Danielle and Garrett! It was the first time we left Beckam which was bitter sweet....It was sooo nice to sleep through the night but by Sunday we couldn't wait to get home and squeeze him!!! We did a lot of shopping, eating at great restraunts, and we went to the show, Le Reve. It was incredible! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! The performers were absolutely amazing!!!!
Overall it was a fabulous weekend thanks to my hunsband~Love ya!!!
This picture was taken before we went gambling~hence the smile on Nate's face!

We brought Beckam home a barking dog that he loved~so did Jack!

8 comments:

JACC said...

Sounds like you had a Blast, it's always nice to have a little time away from the little tykes once in a while. Your little boy is the cutest little guy ever. That barking dog is so cute, did you get it in Vegas? Last time we went there we got Alexi one too, she took it everywhere we went, and yes it was barking pretty much the entire time we were there. Don't ask me how the batteries lasted that long holy cow...

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is so cool that you got to go to vegas. Brandon seems to go out of town alot this weekend and next as a matter of fact. Maybe one I will get mine. Anyways it sound like you guys had a great time. And oh my gosh your little boy has grwon up so fast. He is so dang cute. Dont you love when you do go away from them for a little bit because when you get back you love them that much more and are recharged and can get back to it. Wow what a cute family fun times.

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had tons of fun. (Oh btw, i decided to go 'private' for my blog if you want I can send you an invite). Send me your email to aimee@xmission.com

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy Birthday again.... I was bummed out we couldnt join you in Vegas this past weekend but San Diego will be even more fun. I am so glad you had fun. So how did gambling go, Eric is always the worst at walking away when he is losing, I think it is a guy thing.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

What a fun little get-a-way. Beckam looks so cute, he is getting so big!!

West said...

Happy Birthday...so lucky..love Vegas. Looks like fun, we have always wanted to go see a show!
Love ya!
Heidi

April said...

I'm glad you posted pictures from your trip! Beckam is adorable as ever. Zac and I might head down there the first of March- maybe we'll check out that show! We did buy a couple little outfits for the baby and looked for nursery furniture. I was so shocked how expensive it is!!! Let's for sure get together soon.

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Erin, hey cute blog. i am glad you guys are doing great. take care. hanna stringham