We had a few friends over on New Year's Eve! The dad's were ready to bail by 10:30, but luckily we all managed to stay up until midnight and ring in the New Year! This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you Linds :) We had the best year and can't wait to see what 2009 brings us!!!
Party Like a Rock Star....
9 comments:
I am so jealous! I worked until 12:30 and missed my friends so much! Looks like fun, reminds me of the good ol' days!
Thanks for having us over. We had lots of fun.
Good to see you finally posted again! Isnt it sad that it is hard to stay up until midnight now? :) It was good seeing you last night!
We had so much fun, thanks for having us over... If you need any more pics I have a whole camera full that little miss photographer took. haha!!!
I never get invited to any parties!!!! :) Looks like you had some Happy Holidays! Hope we will be able to get together soon around your birthday! Beck's is a doll.
Looks like you guys had a good time, I was sorry to have missed it...we always have next year.
Hi Erin! My mom told me about your blog so I hope you don't mind that I'm blog stalking you now. I almost didn't recognize you with brown hair! I love it! And you have such a cute little family. I hope you are doing well! - Abby
I decided to go private because of something that happened to my sister. If you who want an invitation please give me your email address. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll feel much better.
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment