Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Nate and I both agree that this was the best Christmas we have ever had! It was so much fun to get together with all of our friends and family more than a few times! Beckam loved all the holiday parties with his cousins! He's getting to the age where he loves to run around and play with all of them (even though they are all older than him)!


Beckam coming at me...he didn't let a little poinsettia get in his way...
With one swan dive from Beckam and the plant was done for!

Before Beckam opened his gifts he was content with my swiffer~Go figure!

The first gift he opened....We should have just got him one present since...

he was mad we made him open more
He's so cute!!!


Opening gifts at Gigi's house
Stop the maddness...

We hope you all had a great Christmas...I know we sure did!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Happy New Year. Sorry we didnt make it I am not even sure why to tell you the truth but thanks so much for the invite that was nice of you to think of us. Looks as sounds like everyone had a great time. Love all the pictures thanks for sharing....

JACC said...

Beckham is such a doll. I can't believe how big all of our babies are getting. I'm glad you guys a wonderful holiday. We did too. And I hear ya on the "one" present thing, we have so many toys we don't know where to put them all, and on top of that Alexi's birthday is 3 days after Christmas so bring on more presents. Dang!
Cute pics!