This is hilarious. I've tried to do this a few times to post it on my blog, and for some reason I can't figure it out. So FUNNY! Taylin wants to keep watching them over and over. Marcus also sent me one with my dad and him. They make me laugh everytime.
4 comments:
So fun! I think the baby faces make the cutest elves. My girls never get sick of watching these!
I am so glad you did this as well I think it is hularious but I am also told I am easily amused so who knows but it makes me laugh. So cute...
This is hilarious. I've tried to do this a few times to post it on my blog, and for some reason I can't figure it out. So FUNNY! Taylin wants to keep watching them over and over. Marcus also sent me one with my dad and him. They make me laugh everytime.
Oh, wow. That is funny!
Post a Comment