Some of you mom's have probably already experienced this but since I'm still kind of new to this mom thing it was a first.....
I was walking through Target and let Beckam play with a little fabric book. I had just handed him the book while I was picking out other toys for him. He played with it the entire time I was in the store (usually his attention span is a lot shorter). When I went to pay for it I had to take it from him~drama begins~ he stopped breathing...eyes clinched shut...face bright red...and kicking his legs as hard as possible. The lady rang it up and I gave it back to him and he instantly started playing again. We get home and I need to cut the card board off of the book so I took it from him...he does the same routine as before. I had never seen anything like it, but I was laughing so hard! He was so mad but looked so cute. Finally I gave it back to him and he wouldn't let it go until.....
6 comments:
Erin that is too cute!!
He is getting so big. Tayton does than now days when mom isn't in the room...just wait for that stage! Not so much fun.
Love and miss you tonz!!
That is so cute, they really get attached to some toys, whenever I have to wash one of Ady's favorite babies in the washer she like sits in front of the washer and waits whole cycle then makes me give it to her wet.
Kids are nuts.
How funny! Conner loves his books too! That is hilarious he is already throwing fits.... just wait!!!! At least you found something that he loves and keeps him entertained. Conner used to be like with his Baby Einstein book about Babies. Now he has about 25 books that he's obsessed with and I have to have at least two with me at all times for back up!
oh and p.s. we closed today and should be officially back next weekend. Can't wait to see little Beck's again.
Erin, he is so adorable! He's even grown a lot seince I saw him @ the mall a month ago. How are you? My new job is really demanding & I honestly have had no time to get to the gym @ all. But you will see me in there soon...I can't give up! Beckam is the cutest ever. I lost that receipt you wrote the blogspot info on so tonight I decided to just google yours & Nate's name & I'm glad I found it!
Ok, Erin your child is so beautiful!! You two did an amazing job!!! Noah and lil' Beckam will have to be buddies!! We miss you guys! I used a lot of exclamation points!
Post a Comment