We did one the most fun things we've done all season for Nate's company party. They took us to the Viking Yurt in Park City up the Canyon's Ski Resort. First they took us up 8,000 feet in a sleigh ride. It couldn't have been more perfect because it was just lightly snowing (you will notice in the pictures). Once we got up to the private Yurt they served us a 5 course meal. Nate's boss,Eric, reserved the entire thing so it was just us, which made it that much more fun!

Nate has really found a job he loves and it suits his personality. I realized when we went to this dinner that most of the guys he works with have one thing in common~very competetive. Eric bet 2 guys to eat all the blue cheese they served us. It ws so gross but so funny to watch them try to choke it down for some cash. After a great meal and hanging out in the cozy Yurt with great company, we took another sleigh ride down the mountain. It was such an awesome night!
Seriously....how sick is that!
Ban and Corey loving the blue cheese!
.jpg)





7 comments:
I love that first pic of you and your sister on the sleigh. The snow looks so perfect, like it might be fake. It was a totally fun night. I am so glad you guys could come!!
Wow! Sounds like you guys had a Great night...The snow makes those pictures look awesome! That's great that Nate has a job that he loves, That helps A Lot. And you look just gorgous!
Did Nate and that guy plan on wearing the same shirt? ha ha ha
That looks so dang fun, super jealous, miss and love ya tonz!
heidi
Okay, so I just noticed Nate is in the sleigh with you...how funny,he is all bundled in black so I didn't see him the first time, you guys are all so dang cute!
Hope you have a great Christmas!!
Hey!! I was bored and somehow found your blog! Thanks for having us over last night. You guys are so cute:)
love,
Priscila
Egan has mentioned doing that to me 100x so I'll have to tell him that you guys had fun doing it! I didn't know if it would be a good idea for me being 7 1/2 months pregnant and all, but ?!?! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Hey thats(Kory)my brother! I work with Nate and stumbled upon your blog via Jordans. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment