We went shopping this last weekend and Nate found something special for Beck's. I was trying on clothes in my section and Nate had Beckam. They came walking over a little later and this is what I saw....
Nate had bought Beckam his very own pair of sunglasses. How cute do the 2 of them look!!?!?! Good thing Beckam has a dad that keeps him in style :)
Looking so hot in his shades!
After shopping, we went to Cheesecake for lunch and Beck's was done. He fell asleep sitting up at the table. It was such a fun day! Love my boys!!!



11 comments:
so cute and I love the shades, Nate is such a good little dad. Let's do something soon...
Love the glasses!!! miss you guys!
So cute thats the best to watch you hubby with your little boy, nothing is better than that. Carson loves his sunglasses they look so cute in them and carson actually wears them alot you should go look at childrens place they have some real cute aviater ones and there sunglasses are two for five bucks.
He's so cute. I love the picture of him falling asleep. My kids would NEVER do that!
Ok he is too cute. I love the glasses.
So cute! Like I'd expect anything less from your son- he's going to be the best dressed little guy ever!
He is too cute. He always looks like you, but in these pics I can see a little of Nate too.
hey erin! bex is starting to look more and more like a cute little boy! he is too too cute!
Darling! Geez...I gotta get over to cheesecake! How many times have you been there??? :)
Love the shades! Where did he find them? Conner broke his so we're on a search for a new pair! How cute falling asleep at the table... I am with Aimee... Conner hasn't fallen asleep anywhere but his crib, car seat and stroller since he was like 6 months old! Hopefully Gavin will have more Yates genetics. We will have to go to Cheesecake sometime. I still haven't been to the one here. Call me!
Oh he is already a PIMP! Keili has always loved sunglasses too. They are just too stylish for their own good!
Post a Comment