Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend...

........was such a blast! We headed down to St. George with Nate's family for the weekend and it was so fabulous! This was Beckam's first trip of the year and he absolutely loved it. He loves to be outside and the weather was so nice that's all he did~hang out side. I would leave the hotel door open (watching him of course) and he would bolt for the door and try to escape every chance he could. He loves to play with his cousins. He is the youngest and would try and do what all the other kids were doing. I feel like he grew up so much over the weekend just from watching his cousins! Overall it was such a great family vacation for us! I can't wait to do it again :)

Waiting for our table at The Pizza Factory
The babies were done with breakfast and their uncle Garrett took them out to play in the helicopter!
No quarters required...Bailee's dad just shook the helicopter for them!
A mini Easter egg hunt at our hotel. This was the baby section and I think Beck's was the only participant.
Second Easter egg hunt with the cousin's. He only managed to get one egg~If he's anything like his dad (very competitive) he was probably upset because he didn't get all the eggs!
Trying to keep up with the older kids running through the hotel halls.
At least Bailee still chooses to crawl so Beckam has someone to cruise around with!
Beckam's First Easter and first Easter basket~not too thrilled about it!
After church, Beckam and Bailee getting pictures in their Easter clothes!
By Sunday I think they were sick of posing for the camera :)

First family photo in a long time!
When Beckam got home his other grandma had another Easter Basket waiting for him!

10 comments:

April said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love your family picture- that dress is adorable.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what a cute little easter boy and family. Let's hit my our place in St George soon.

gunnarson said...

Those pictures are adorable! Looks like a fun Easter for little Beck's. I LOVE your yellow dress. WE for sure need to get together again soon. Hope Beckam is feeling better... poor buddy!

Brandon and Tenille said...

You have such a cute family and could you be anymore perfect looking you suck just kidding. Love the Easter pictures and of course becks with a sucker love it...

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Good for you going to church while out of town. Love your dress!!

The Hale's said...

So much fun! He is starting to look a lot more like you!! Next year will be a blast with him. We had a great time with Keili running around trying to find eggs :)

Deja said...

what's up wathen's, it's Ben Wiscomb. i was looking at trevor and kristi's blog and saw you two on there, so i thought i would say what's up!!! trevor is my wife's cousin. anyways, you guys look good and have a cute little baby. hope all is good. our blog is thewiscombfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tebbs Times said...

K Erin, You are so freakin cute!! It was so good to have you at Attack last night and this morning!!! You are hard core girl!! Maybe someday we will be able to teach together again!! Your little family is adorable!!

Wade Family said...

Cute, cute family.. hey we miss you guys.. I hope that we can hang out soon. oh and your blog is alway to cute and fresh love it.