Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beckam's 2 loves......

Suckers & Finding Nemo......

We were hanging out playing games on Saturday night and we all had suckers. I forgot that Beckam thinks he's one of us and had to have one. He had to hold the sucker himself and it was so dang cute. I didn't have my camera so the pics are from my phone (not the best quality)!

Beckam loves Finding Nemo more than anything. If I can't get him to quit fussing, all I have to do is put the movie on~starting at chapter 3 (or he won't watch it) and the smiles come out! I have to say he is quite the lounger when he watches it! He really gets into it and laughs at parts that aren't even funny. All I know is this movie is a life saver :)


So Intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that is so great he has enough attention span to sit and watch...not MAcky!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Such a big boy that beckham, so cute...

West said...

he is so darling, it's funny how kids are pre-programed to love candy...tayton can spot candy from a mile away!

Aimee said...

Be glad that it's Nemo, there's a whole world of creepy cartoons for little ones to be in love with. So Morgi tells me we're moving close to you and Nate. We're neighbors...if you ever need a sitter, I'm here.

gunnarson said...

That is hilarious! Conner doesn't have an attention span for a whole movie yet, but the only one he will actually semi-sit down and watch is Finding Nemo! Beckam is a doll.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I really can't believe he sits and watches it, I got to witness it first hand, and it really is the cutest thing ever. What room did you paint?? Post some pics I want to see.:)

The Hale's said...

Oh how cute! You are lucky. I still cant get Keili to watch anything on TV so I have to entertain her all the time. I am gonna start teaching with you again! Yay!!