Beckam went to his first birthday party (that he was aware of)! It was his cousin, Halle's 2nd birthday and we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese. Beckam had so much fun! He loved all the rides since he could do them by himself. He also loved those freaking scary animals that dance and talk at the front(you all know what I'm talking about if you've been there). He was so fascinated by them. He filled up on pizza and cake and went home VERY happy! We love Halle so much. When I see her at the gym daycare without Beckam she says, "Beckam home". She is so smart! Happy Birthday cutie!
and then trying to bail out the side like a crazy kid!!!




13 comments:
That is so cute. He is such a good looking and happy boy your lucky. Hey I have some pics of him from yesterday well one but if you want it send me your email and I will send it to you. It was good to see you.
How cute! I remember having a b-day party at chuck-e-cheese when I was little. That was fun yesterday at the Reams...we should do it more often.
YES! Chuckee-cheese is awesome, Ady loves that place, it makes me sick but the kids go nuts for it!! How cute!!
Wow what a big boy he is becoming.. That's funny we have a picture of Caden in that exact same jeep from Tayton's Birthday party, and he wanted to bail out the same way. Too Funny. How big is Becks now? How much does he weigh?
So much fun. Miles had a party at Chuck-E-Cheese and he still brings it up. What is it with that place?
he is such a cutie!! Tayton goes crazy at CEC...I am with you on the crazy charaters..they need a major update! SCARY!
miss ya..luvz, Heidi
He is too cute!! Glad you guys could come the other day, it was good to see you!! I have some darling pics of beckam I will send them to you. Love ya.
He is at the cutest age right now! I haven't seen him since he was a baby. I haven't been to Chuck-E-Cheese since it was Showbiz Pizza!
Dude, my kids LOVE Chuckee Cheeses. Your little beckham is a cutie!!
Those creepy singing things were not turned on when we went so I dont know how Keili would like them. Looks like fun! It is crazy to think he is big enough to ride those by himself!! Hey... how do you know Ben and Deja? They are my cousins- in-laws!!
He is such a cutie! thanks again for coming Saturday. no rides, but Conner loves his sesame street.
how are you? I came acrossed your blog and it is so good to keep up on all of the Wathen news! you look like you are doing great! I decided to set my blog to private, again! I am paranoid about all of the weirdos out there..so for now i feel safer doing this. please email me YOUR email address so i can send you an invite!! thanks! Natasha
tashetta@hotmail.com
Hey I am going private and I need to add your email address to my list so if you can send it to me that would be great thanks tenillebutcher@yahoo.com
Post a Comment