Sunday, April 20, 2008

My little baby boy........

We are leaving to Hawaii soon and were not taking little Beck's. I have been so excited but at the same time dreading leaving him for 8 days. That is soooo long in mom world! I thought I would post a bunch of pictures of him the last week so when we are missing him we can check out our little cutie! (ps..some pictures are from my phone so ignore the awesome quality!)

He wore himself out jumping!
Some how he found nerds in my pantry and decided to dump them all over!
Trying on mom's hat......
and sunglasses!!!!
He loves my lip gloss~I know that sounds scary for a boy but he just likes to chew on it. Look at his little face light up when I show it to him~so cute!
I love his new little teeth! I think this is the only picture I have with them showing.
It makes him look so grown up!
He gets mad if I don't let him talk on the phone when someone calls!
Everyone always tells me how big Beckam is but I think it's his chubby cheeks that fool everyone! He is a little skinny bean underneath his clothes. He has my cheeks and his dad's skinny frame!!!

11 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

He is so cute. I love the picture with his teeth showing. They look like carsons front teeth, I call them his chipmunk teeth and now carson calls them his chipmunk teeth. So cute, have fun in hawaii I am soooo jealous never been there. I will be waiting for lots a new pics then have a great time...

West said...

He is getting so dang big! I love his chubby cheeks, teeth definatly make them look like such big kids! Tayton is the same, she looks big, and then I see her in just a diaper and she is all bones! hahah
love ya! have fun in Hawaii!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

You will totally miss him, when we left ADy for 9 days to go to Greece, I had the only ever panic attack I have had in my life. Its almost easier to leave them when they are younger than at this age.

Jinii said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting. I have to ask where you get all his cute little man clothes?

The Hale's said...

Umm... you dont have chubby cheeks! Crazy!! When are you going to Hawaii? Sounds like fun, I would have a hard time leaving Keili too. Great pics!

4 Week Slimdown said...

So cute! Little Ed Hardy Boy! He is getting so big and I didn't know he had little teeth! I am so happy you updated your blog I check it everyday! haha! See Ya Thursday!

April said...

I love his two front teeth! I didn't know you were going to Hawaii...I'm so jealous. When are you leaving? We will for sure need to get together once you get back.

The Hunt's said...

Leave it to Green to put her little dude in an Ed Hardy shirt! He is so hip! I love it.

Have a great time in Hawaii!!! Hopefully you'll be able to fully relax on the beach!

Sam and Jess said...

I love the pictures. He is so darling, and we don't get to see him enough. Before you know it he will be running around with Ella and Finley. Have fun in Hawaii.

Miller Time said...

Cute pics of Becks. Have fun in Hawaii. It is a little stressful leaving your baby the first time but after that you and Nate will be looking for excuses to get away together. The kids always do just fine and he won't even know your gone. I promise. Have fun!

gunnarson said...

soooo cute! You are right about the teeth.. they make him look so old. That first birthday is right around the corner! When do you leave for Hawaii?