We survived leaving our little boy home from Hawaii! Even though we missed him like crazy it was so great getting an entire nights sleep, going to great restaurants and not worrying about nap time and forgetting formula (which I do often)! We had an unbelievable time! Lots of laying out by the beach, snorkeling, eating fabulous dinners and desserts, going to movies and feeling refreshed from all the sleeping in! I love Nate's family so much~we all had such a great time! Here is a little glimpse of our awesome trip! Nate's mom has a very high-tech camera that has most of the trip on it, but I managed to get a few pictures from our trip! I will have to post those later!
We went to dinner for Nate & Danielle's birthday's at Duke's! If you haven't been there you must go...one of the best meals and desserts I've ever had!!! 
We went to the North Shore to jump off of these huge lava rocks and on the way back we stopped at the Dole Plantation. Basically we wanted to hit some fruit stands and this is what we came across...the only problem is instead of healthy fruit we ended up with pineapple ice cream, cookies, pineapple upside down cheesecake, a quesadilla, and an energy drink! We were all so sick by the time we got back to the hotel but some how managed to hit up sushi about an hour later! I'm guessing we all put on a few pounds from this vacation!!!
Group shot at dinner! It seems to becoming a ritual to go to the Ala Moana mall and then hit up Bubba Gumps :)
12 comments:
Ok can I say I am soooooo jealous. I have never been to Hawaii Brandon lived there growing up when he was younger and again when he was 18 an he has promised me that soon he will take me. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time and got the rest and relaxation you needed and am sure deserved. But I am sure becks is sooo glad to have his mommy and daddy back. I cant wait to here all about it.
the best thing about the pics is that Nate gets to show off his new highlights! Eric. Ps and all the lost contests at work. he needed that break and i am glad he took it. Eric Kandell
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am jealous:) So Chad and I are buying a townhouse and Nate's mom is the sellers agent! funny huh?
Hope all is well:)
Yay, you guys are back. What a fun vacation...I posted my last blog before I had seen your vacation pictures and now I've decided I really need a beach vacation. Isn't it so fun to see Beckam after a long vacation. I was nervous how Ella would react when we got home from Vegas (even though we were only gone a few days). Luckily she missed us too.
Looks like an amazing trip! I am so jealous! I will just live through you cause I am sure all my vacations to come will be to good ol' SLC!! you guys look so great! I have to say Nate looks a little grown up..WIERD! you still look 15(you suck!) Miss you tonz! and love your bunz!!
Eric of course had to mention work in his post, i am glad Hawaii was fun. Did you have good weather the WHOLE time??
looks like so much fun. I am so jealous! It looks so beautiful there. You and Nate are so cute (and photogenic!!) I have missed you the last couple of weeks... see you Monday!
i am so jealous, i am so glad that you had a fun trip. welcome back to reality!!!
Looks like such a blast and I'm right with everyone else on being so jealous! I agree with you on Duke's- such good food. Zac and I want to get back to Hawaii so bad. We need to try to get together soon but at the rate we work things out- it'll probably be after I have the baby! :)
Ok so I'm jumpin on the jealous bandwagon...We need a vaca so bad. I see you stopped at the Dole Factory, Isn't that place yummy? And don't you just LOVE the pinapples there, they are so Fresh and Sweet. MMMmmmm I'm drooling right now he he :)
What a fun trip... I am so so jealous. Jared and I have said we are not going on any more trips with our kids. So way to go, it looks like you guys had a blast..I miss see you we really need to get together.. maybe friday for the game.
Looks like you had so much fun! I love your dress in the first pics, not fair you get to wear all the cute clothes. I am jealous!
Post a Comment