Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Littlest U2 fan ever...

The other day Nate turned on the Rattle and Hum concert by U2 and little Beck's just sat there with his dad and watched it. He looked so intense~it was so dang cute! It's funny because he will always sit and hang out with his dad but if I ever try to get him to sit with me there's NO way! That's okay because I love when my boys look so happy to be hanging out together!
Getting into the concert....
Singing with U2...
(Just kidding but it looked like it!)

So priceless! I just love them!

11 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Becks is too cute!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

That is so cute!! How funny huh that is so calm with his daddy! That is so freakin cute!
p.s.
can you go to lunch this friday at 12:30 with Jen at Pei Wei by Southtowne

Brandon and Tenille said...

Dont you just love it. Our boys cant get better than this can it. Nothing cuter.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Beckham is such a babe!

Sam and Jess said...

What a little stud. I love it!!

gunnarson said...

I am so jealous about the Hawaii pics! We are going in Oct with my family and taking the boys and I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I am excited to go. You have so many cute dresses... where do you get them all? Beckam is such a doll and looking so much older! I totally hear ya about the sitting with the dad thing. Conner is just starting to sort of sit with me from time to time.

West said...

He is such a cutie! and love the one with him singing along. He is getting so big!

April said...

What a cutie! I love his shirt. It must be fun watching Nate with his little boy- I can't wait for Zac to be a dad.

The Hale's said...

That is awesome!! Its amazing what draws their attention. Keili (no lie) loves Hannah Montana. Whenever she hears her music she totally starts dancing!

Tebbs Times said...

SO HOW WAS FLOW RIDER AND I FLY??? I want to do it for my birthday in June!!

Amber Lynn said...

hey hottie, your lil boy is so stinkin cute!!! I had so much fun haning out with you guys this past weekend! dancing was a blast! hope to hang out some more!