We just got back from California and we had the most amazing time! I feel a little ridiculous to keep posting about Nate and I but I think we both agree that this was one of the best trips we have been on! We went on Nate's company trip to the Hotel Del Coronado Resort. It was so fabulous that I'm already trying to figure out when we can go back. I have to thank Eric for a great trip but let's be honest Hailey (his wife) planned everything perfectly. Limos picked us up from the airport to take us to this beautiful resort... 
The weather wasn't the warmest but.......

The weather wasn't the warmest but.......
After that Hailey arranged for the VA PROS to have a private dinner at the hotel. It was a "white" dinner party. We had professional pictures taken (not on the blog) and dressing up like that made it that much more fun! The dinner was unbelievable. I ate 5 lobster tails.....yes 5.....it was that good! I think we all ate way too much but that's what vacations are for right!!?!?!
The next day the boys went golfing and us girls got some spa treatments...
well almost all~sorry Hailey!
That night we went to Nobu (the best sushi ever) and went
dancing at a club inside the Hard Rock Hotel!
Showin' the Love
I want to thank Eric for a great trip but Hailey~hands down is the best event planner. If anyone knows my mother-in-law, that is Hailey when it comes to entertaining and then times that by 10! We appreciate all the time and effort you put into planning this trip and I promise there is no way it went unnoticed. We love you guys and can't wait for the next adventure!
Here is my little cutie helping me unpack!
Although our trip was a blast it was so good to come home to this darling little face :)
12 comments:
We go to the Hotel el every for a big party with our friends down there isnt it so fun and nice there and there food isto die for we always eat way to much when we stay there. Goodness you guys have been on some fun trips lately I am jealous, one day one day right I hope anyways. Until then its carson blow up pool in the front yard haha. Well I hope you guys are doing well and I am sure you are glad to be back home well kinda. I hate leaving san diego it feels like home especially living there for three years its hard for me to go there cause I never ant to come back....
You look so pretty. The white picture looks so good of you and nate looks really good too. I think it is one of his best pics! Tan couple huh! It looked way fun! I loveit. I cant wait to go to lunch next week at nordy's. And check your email to see if you can go to sex and the city when you feel better or if I should just make porter take me even though it would be funner to see it with someone else who is excited about it :)
I am soo happy that you guys enjoyed it so much. It really was fun dispite a couple hiccups. But I am already brainstorming ways to make cabo beat it next year. So tell Nate to keep submitting. Are you coming to phoenix?
I am sooo sad that we can't go to NYC to see SATC!! sad! oh well, I will be in town in a few weeks, maybe we can hit it up..even if we have already seen it! love ya tonz! I love that white dinner idea...so fun and creative. Can I get a job at their company?? Sounds like they are great people to work for - I love that!
You look smokin' hot as always! Could you go on any more fabulous vacations- it's not even summer yet!
Wow! you just totally reminded me of how BAD I need a vacation. You are such a cute tiny little thing!
It was a fun trip and 'm getting excited for Mexico too! Megan did the same thing with the suitcase. We have such great little helpers, don't we?!
That resort looks so nice! I'm so jealous of all your fun little trips. You two are adorable!!
you've been on some fun trips this year! you always wear the cutest dresses... white and the yellow one on easter. where do you find them? I look and can never find any I like. we'll have to get together soon. you're going to dinner when heidi comes in town, right? can't believe becks turns one sooo soon!
hey did you get my voicemail...
I am leaving to New Mexico tomorrow and will be back wednesday for a wedding.. So let me know about those jeans!
Time for an update....It has been way too long. I love your white dress...too cute!
Hi Erin, this is a total stalker comment but I was looking for someone from highschool off of my friend Priscila's blog and I clicked on yours, you weren't the girl I was looking for, but of course I decided to look at your cute pictures! Then I saw on the right side of your page that you have a link to my sister's blog! and all of her friends! THEN I saw Garret White in one of your pictures and my husband and I know him from his business and classes and stuff. Such a small world! So I'm sorry I stalked you! This is just such a funny coincidence! You have an adorable family and you also have my dream job! I want to teach the Les Mills classes someday, no other aerobics compares. Anyway, I am Whitney Miller's sister, Megan and maybe someday we will meet in person!
Post a Comment