I have been so bad about blogging lately! It seems like the weather was horrible for so long and then all of the sudden summer was here! FINALLY!!!! We have been so busy now that we can actually hang out outside! The only bad thing is when I'm not thinking about blogging I'm not thinking about taking pictures either! I did manage to get some of all my favorite guys on Father's Day! We have a lot of big events coming up, so I will be posting more soon.....
Our little family!
12 comments:
CUTE DRESS!! Yeah new pics! I can't wait to see more. I want to see some of Beckam walking. How cool is that!
You have a very good looking family love your new pics cant wait for some more....
What a cute little family and a cute little Beckham... he is such a babe!
I love your dress too! It was fun to see you at the shower tonight. We're down pretty much any night for marshmallows...just let us know when and where.
He is getting so big! It's okay to slack at blogging every once in a while. You have such cute boys in your life!!
Erin.. I can't believe how big he is getting we really need to get the boys together so they can play.. We miss you guy. Hope to see you soon.
You have been bad at blogging! I can't believe how big Beckam is. Is he walking? We for sure should go to dinner soon...call me!
I love that top pict Beckams hand on Nate is soo tender! I loved seeing you this week, wish I could do that every month. Your such a doll and kicked my butt this week for sure!! litterally (how ever you spell that)
love ya! MISS YOU!
Westward-Ho
Too cute! Beckam is looking so much older. Your dad looks good! You are such a fashionista :)
YEAH you figured out the background page. It looks so cute. We must have the same taste cuz I just made my sister a blog and used the same page. I told you it was easy. It looks so good. Now you can fool people like me into thinking your so creative and can make these cute blog pages all on your own.
I want to see some birthday pics now!!!!
dude if you think your bad you should go as long as i did!!! cute cute dress BTW!! your still cute as ever! hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment