Sunday, July 20, 2008

SUMMER TIME.....

We have had a lot going on this summer and I haven't been too good about keeping up-to-date on my blog so this is one big post of the first little bit of our summer! I have misplaced my camera (I'm hoping it's at the cabin in Bear Lake), so luckily people have been nice enough to email me pictures!
A week before Beckam's first birthday he started to seriously walk! We went from crawling to walking in matter of 3 days. he sticks his belly out and shrugs his shoulders at all times. it's so cute to watch him fly around the house now!
This summer Beckam took survival swim with his cousin's Bailee and Halle. He was the youngest of the bunch and I think he hated it the most! This is him in the car after. He wouldn't look at me and would basically make me feel really guilty for about 2 hours after every lesson. He can now flip from under water to his back and float~hope he never has to actually use these skills but I'm so glad he did it.
We took Beckam to the course for his first golf game. Usually you have to be 6 and older but it was late one Friday and they let us take him out. He had a blast driving in the car and running on the green. I think Nate had just as much fun watching Beck's play around! Tiger Wathen here we come!


Bailee was holding Beckam's hand in the car at Bear lake over the 4th. We went over the 4th of July with Nate's family. My only pica are from my phone...until I find my camera! They are such cute cousins!
APPLE BOTTOM JEANS...that is Beckam's favorite song. Whenever you sing it his gets a huge smile. It all started from his grandma always singing it to him...don't ask me why she picked that song but it's so funny to see him smile with out fail for that song!

For Beckam's first Birthday we had a pool party at Alta Canyon. It was so hot outside so it was a nice for everyone to cool off in the pool. (Again, all my pictures are on my camera...that makes me sick to think if I don't find it)
He wouldn't touch his cake. He only wanted to play with his cars his dad bought him. He was mad at us for even singing to him.
One of his favorite toys he got for his birthday was his first golf club set. He played with it all night long. He would hit the ball all over which I thought was impressive since he just barely learned how to walk, let alone balance to hit the ball!

I wanted to thank everyone who came to Beckam's party. We love you all so much and couldn't ask for better friends and family!!!
We went to Bear Lake again with Nate's sister Danielle and her family, and the Kandell's. If it weren't for Hailey I would have zero pictures of this trip! Thanks Hay. We had so much fun with all of you! Now if we could only get Nate to go to Tom Hopkins!
Nate is a die hard surfer now...

Ready to go boating!


All the little ones, Max, Bailee, Beckam, and Ady! They all get a long so well. They were all such little angels on this trip!

Getting ready for our four wheeling trip.....

I LOVE this picture. They all look so tiny on this big mountain! It was a perfect time of night to ride the trail!

All the dad's and there kiddos! This is priceless!!!

9 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow love ALL the new pictures you have one really cute family. Oh and by the way your little boy is an angel I couldnt believe how good he was on the boat and that he fell asleep as well. You got it good girl. Anyways love all your new cute pics looks like you guys are enjoying your summer so far...

JACC said...

Holy cow your baby isn't a baby anymore, he is so stinkin cute I love that he just stands there like he has been doing it forever. Caden just started walking this last couple weeks, just a couple steps here and there, but hey it's somethin. PS: I like that you posted about "summer time" but you are all wearing jackets too funny..

Sam and Jess said...

looks like you guys have had a full summer already...we are glad that you've been able to squeeze in some time to hang out with us. j/k. We feel bad that we weren't able to make it to Beckams party, but it looks like you had tons of fun. He is getting so big, cruising around all by himself.

April said...

Wow...its long lost Erin! I can't believe I saw you on Saturday and now a new blog post. I'm impressed! I'm for sure in for dinner that week just let me know what works. Your little guy is so cute walking around all grown up. Its crazy to think the last time I saw him he was just a baby and now he's 1. Looks like you guys have had a blast this summer- I'm jealous!

West said...

Beckam is getting so big! Nate must be so proud...he is lovin' all the boating and golf, just like his dad! You guys have such a fun life! wish we could be there to enjoy some fun time with you!! but we'll squeese that in, in a couple of weeks!!!
and I can't wait to get the kids together!! I haven't seen becks since Jan. and I don't think you have seen T since Oct??? WOW!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Yay! You blogged!! I am so sad summer is already half over.... we have lots more playing to do!!

gunnarson said...

love the updated pics! Don't you love having a little boy? they are so much fun. we need to get together again before the summer is over! for sure when heidi gets here. let's do lunch soon? you're the busy one so let me know when works for you!

The Jorgensen's said...

No wonder there haven't been any posts lately - you've been having too much fun!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Beckam is so cute! I love his little boating shirt! It looks like you guys have been so busy having fun!