Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Summer FUN!!!

The Ream's invited us to go boating last weekend! We had so much fun. Beckam loved hanging out on the back of the boat. He cried every time I made him get in the boat. We need to be doing this every weekend because it feels like summer is cruising by way too fast! All the kids were so cute and I think all the adults loved relaxing in the sun! So much fun... Thanks again Ream's (and for the pictures too)! Lind's has been my camera man the last couple weeks :)
I love moments like these!!
Finley was such a brave little girl! This is our goal...
Beckam on the surf board before the end of the summer!
For the 24th we went to a BBQ at the Ream's! They have been entertaining us a lot lately~ha ha! It was a fun little night. We ate yummy food and watched fireworks. Beckam wasn't a huge fan. He wanted to watch them even though they were freaking him out. The kids liked watching the fireworks......
Until the loud ones went off! How funny...
they are all watching with their hands over their ears!
Beckam couldn't' decide if he liked the sparklers or not!
After everything was done we let the kids play in the car. Don't worry we were all standing right next to it. It was 9:30 at night so plenty cool in the car too :) They were loving it!
Beckam just sat there for a while but finally decided he was big enough to hang with the older kids and started jumping around in there!
Thanks again for the pictures Linds! Love ya!!!

11 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

HOw fun. We want to have your guys over for dinner/swim and etc next week sometime. When are you back in town??

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

PS...so proud of your better blogging. 2 posts in a week! Dang girl.

holly said...

Hey girl this is Holly (Kylee's sister) Just ran across your blog! So cute! Of course you look amazing in every picture. I can't believe your baby is 1. So sad how fast it goes!! Just wanted to say Hi!

Holly

The Hale's said...

So cute! He is getting so big! Keili loves the boat as well. She just yells "water, water" until you will put her in. Summer is the best and is going by way to fast!

4 Week Slimdown said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Your red dress is super cute!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh we had so much fun with you guys boating I cant believe how good becks was. Also had a great 24th. It was so funny when all the kids were in the car together. Great pics your so beautiful but you already know that...

The Hunt's said...

Look how cute you are in your little red dress! My goal is to look like you post babe! It looks like you guys are having a great summer, I can't wait until next year when I can water ski again!

West said...

Looks like so much fun! Your darling and I also love your dresses and love little beckam sleeping on the boat sooo precious!! miss ya!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

It has been so fun to see you so much lately. Hope you are having so much fun on your trip!! We need to start doing GNO's when the boys go for the long adventures biking.:) I have pics from PC they are so cute of the kids, I will send them to you.

Tebbs Times said...

Cute pics...awesome update!! Can't wait for Sat launch!! Your little guy is sure growing up fast!! Time for another one!!! Hehe

April said...

Its been fun seeing you a little more lately! I'm sorry you lost your camera- but why doesn't that surprise me? :) Of course your little family is just adorable. Let's seriously plan dinner at launch tomorrow.