Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Dad's Family Reunion.....

We went and stayed at a beach house on the Oregon coast for my family reunion this week. That is where the majority of my family lives and where I lived before we moved to SLC in 6th grade. It was so fun to see my family since half of them had never seen little Beck's! It was so relaxing (which is something I rarely do) and so fun to just hang out with Beckam. He loved the beach so much. When we would get to the top of the stairs that led to the beach, he would start squealing with excitement. This was also his first plane ride. Beckam and I flew by ourselves and it was quite the challenge. Now I feel for my friend who took 2 babies to Europe~don't know if I could have done it! He was really good......just REALLY busy. He pulled the ladies hair in front of us 2 times. We had a blast but couldn't wait to get home to Nate!!!
Loving the plane

Beckam was so excited to see his Grandpa!
On the Beach...

Beckam with me and my sister's
I love the three foot prints in the sand...
My cute little sister's
B and GG
The steep stairs to the beach!
We did these stairs a couple times a day which
was good to cancel out all the junk we ate!!!
He is such a poser!

Being silly!!!!
How to keep a baby happy driving in the car.....2 sippies!


At the beach again....


My cute Grandpa!

BECKAM AND THE CITY.....
We went shopping in Portland~yeah no sales tax!!!

12 comments:

West said...

How fun! Ya flying with kids is a blast huh! B and GG how cute!! he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him!!Looks like a fun trip, your whole fam looks amazing! your sisters are so grown up its weird I always pict them so young..even though I have seen them older I will always think of them as little girls! ( : miss your bunz!!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh looks like you had so much fun and you got some reall really good pics. Becks is so dang cute and quit the little stud....

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun! I love the beach. What a nice vacation with your family. Becks is so cute!!
PS. I have the same yellow jacket you were wearing in the pic :) Good taste!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Cute pics and cute little true religons! I want to get some for Chloe but I am waiting until the fall when the fit her. I miss ya!

The Jorgensen's said...

You are brave to take a toddler on the plane alone. The only way we controlled Megan on the plane was with a DVD player. Thank heavans for Baby Einstein!

Amber Lynn said...

holy cow, I love those pictures on the beach!!! how fun! Your so cute and I love that lil beck man.. He reminds me so much of tanner when he was that old.

gunnarson said...

What a doll! He is looking older and older all the time! Looks like such a fun family trip. I love your family! They are so great. Yea to flying alone with Becks! That is a hard age to fly period because of the busy factor! I still can't believe I flew both boys to Europe either. Thank goodness it's over.. for now... we're all going to Hawaii in October!

The Hale's said...

Those pics in black and white on the beach are great!! I cant believe how big Beckam has gotten. It was crazy seeing him walking around the other day!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Love all the pics. They are soo- Cute! Okay since talking to you last night...you better start updating your blog, you butt!!

Tebbs Times said...

Yo Erin...you need to update us on your cute world!!!

Amber Lynn said...

YOU NEED TO BLOG!!! lol

JACC said...

When are you gonna update this thing? :)