Saturday, November 1, 2008

Catching Up!.......

So I have been really bad about updating again and I think I figured out why....I'm one of those mom's that thinks every picture of my baby is so dang cute and can never decide what to post because I think they are ALL so adorable! Sorry for the picture overload but I honestly won't post if I have to decide on just a few so here's a lot of pictures!!! I'll try and post more often so I don't kill all of you with picture over load :)

I love precious moments like these when my boys are just chillin' out watching tv....
My two favorite boys
Beckam's favorite play pen....the car. He would sit in here all day if I let him!
Believe it or not I have never let Beckam play at the McDonald's play land until Wednesday. He got some shots at his 15 month appointment. It was so sad that I decided to take him. Even though it was grossing me out to let him have his nugget in the slide, I let him (feeling guilty about the shots)!
One of the many reasons I'm so sad for winter is that means no more walks for Beckam and Jack. We literally go on at least 4-5 walks a day and that doesn't include the ones he gets my mom and Nate to take him on. He would cruise the streets ALL DAY if I'd let him. This kid loves to run, run, run!
Beck's yells at Jack non stop and I think it's because that's all he hears us do. Jack is pretty naughty and now Beckam thinks he gets to discipline him too :)
This kid is a mess 95% of the time but that's when I think he looks the cutest!
For Halloween we dressed up as the Joker, Batman, and Robin. We had so many fun parties this year! The only time I got Beckam to wear his full outfit was Halloween night and only if I didn't put his mask on all the way! He still looked like quite an awesome Batman!


He kept getting side tracked trick-or-treating...


His first trick-or-treat...eating the candy before he even got off the porch!


After we went trick-or-treating with grandma and grandpa, we headed over to the Ream's for lots of great food and company! Everything looked so cute including the decorations and food! I didn't have my camera (surprise) so Linds, you better post the pics :)

9 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Yeahhhh!!! New pics.. You look amazing and Beckam is so cute in all his pics

West said...

Oh, he is getting so big! I wish we could have play dates and see each other more than once a year!!! miss ya tonz! if you would just blog more! maybe I wouldn't feel like I haven't seen you in so dang long! sounds like a good idea to me!

Brandon and Tenille said...

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys at Lindsay and Vics. Beckam looked so cute in his costume. Sounds like you guys had alot of fun celebrating halloween love the costumes. Hope all is well and well see you around....

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Backs is too cute as little Batman!! We are excited for St George in a couple weeks with you guys!! I have lots of pics from the party, you can either steal them off my blog or I can email them to you.

Tiffany said...

I;m so glad you posted. I love seeing him. (i've never actually met your son) what a cutie. It was good to see you guys at he Kandells party. Nate was so good as the joker, he almost freaked me out a little with his mannerisms.

April said...

Hey you finally decided to re-surface! Love the pictures- Beckam is adorable as always. He is getting to be so grown up. Loved the Halloween costumes- I wish I could have seen Nate..sounds like he was pretty dang convincing!

The Hale's said...

Beckam is getting so cute! Love your costumes and I am glad you FINALLY posted!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

He is too cute!! I am so glad you finally posted pics, keep up the good work. Don't let me down.

Wade Family said...

Cute Pics..He looks awesome in the Batman costume. I was good to hang with you guys. We need to get the boys together and play.