Thursday, November 13, 2008

No we are not potty training.....

I guess I'm going to have to put locks on the toilet because Beckam's new thing is to hop right into the toilet fully clothed. I mean shoes, socks, etc. We have to do bath time again and wash his clothes, which wouldn't be a problem but when it happens a couple of times a day that means we run out shoes to put on this child :) I try and keep the doors closed but some how a door gets left open and Beckam takes full advantage! He is sooo busy these days I can barely keep up! I'm sure that sounds familiar to most mom's!!!

11 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

Oh Erin! That does not look fun. Fortunately Ella was never one to play in the toilet. Unfortunately she was one to poop in the tub...I don't know which is worse??

West said...

Thats funny! I read Jessica's comment and Tayton also poops in the tub! I think it's a little more cute to see your baby in the toilet then to see POOP in your TUB!!! you won't be seeing any pictures of that!
keep up the blogging I miss you like CRAZY!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

That sounds like a boy thing to do. We will have to keep the bathrooms door shut in st george

Tebbs Times said...

Cute pic!! Your little Beck is growing super fast!!

JACC said...

Oh my you do have your hands full with that one. Oh but how could you get upset with a face like that? He is so cute.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Doesnt sound familiar to me carson never cared about toilets. Oh erin that is funny but I am sure so frusturating. Yuck and it has to be the toilet, no matter how clean your toilet is that just doesnt seem to good. Beckam it doesnt help that your so cute in the toilet. Be careful I have hear of kid falling face first in the toilet and drowing. At least what he is doing you can take care of. Good luck with that.....

Miller Time said...

Ewww! Too funny! I have caught Ian playing in the toilet a few times but never actually IN the toilet. Kids can be pretty creative huh? You never know what will happen next.

April said...

Oh no! Not in his shoes and socks! That can't be fun washing those! You might have to get the toilet seat locks.He is a cutie though. :)

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest thing. Sorry I guess all that laundry, bathing and wet shoes isn't as funny as the rest of us might think. but he's too adorable to get mad at right?

Katelyn & Wade said...

oh that is hysterical. at least it's some motivation to clean the bathrooms right? i can't believe how big he is, pretty dang cute!

4 Week Slimdown said...

That is is the funniest thing ever! I love that! I made me laugh out loud.
I am so glad you are updating your blog again!