Monday, November 17, 2008

vAcaTiOn tiMe....

Last weekend I went on a little girls trip to Vegas! It was so nice down there. We had a lot of fun shopping, eating, and more shopping!!! My friend Lacey introduced me to the Mexican restaurant, Pink Taco. I know the names a little out there but honestly I have been craving it ever since! Next time your in Vegas I strongly suggest you go there (if you like Mexican)!!!
This last weekend we did a family trip with The Kandell's to their beautiful St. George home. It was great to hang out with our little kiddos at the fountain park. The water wasn't on but they loved just running through all the rock. Beckam even tried scaling the wall! It was such beautiful weather down there.




My little sister is the best and was willing to babysit while
we went to Vegas for the night to shop, gamble and eat sushi! When we go there Nate's friend offered him amazing tickets to go see the UFC Couture/Lassner fight. The boys had a great time at the fights while we went and saw the show "Mystere" at Treasure Island. Afterwards Nate and Vigil (who go the tickets) saw 50 cent come rolling through the VIP lounge. He even got a picture to prove it! I'm so glad Nate had a great time! It was much deserved :)


Thanks Kandell's for not minding the spur of the moment trip! We had a blast, and I can't tell you how happy Beckam was to have little friends to hang out with all weekend!!!

10 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Heck no! We had a great time! It's making me more excited to go back in December!

Sam and Jess said...

Sam was very impressed with the picture of 50 cent...in fact, he is on his way to call Nate right now to get the low down. Looks like a fun vacation. About this time of year it seems like a good idea to get the heck outta town.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I am so jealous. It sounds like you guys had a really good time. I need that to bad my husband doesnt believe in ever doing anything but working. I aam glad you got to go and ave some fun.....

Aimee said...

I haven't been checking for a while, but it's so good to see you back. Your little guy is so stinkin cute.

April said...

It was so fun hanging with you guys in Vegas! I can't wait to do it again...hopefully without the baby and husband! :) Even if they were amazing sports. And yes...I second your opinion of the Pink Taco.

Tebbs Times said...

Fun!!! You and Lace look TINY in that big chair!! Oh wait you are TINY!! Looks like a great time!!

gunnarson said...

Lucky! I would love to get on a girl's vacation one of these days. Beck's is a DOLL! Getting so big! I am so happy to see some new posts from you. We have to get together soon! love ya.

4 Week Slimdown said...

1st off you look so pretty in the top pic! 2nd Porter is so jeleous! He loves the UFC and he loves 50 cent :)
how lucky is Nate. As I am typing this he said again.. it would be so cool to see fifty.. haha! That sounds like the funnest time ever! Vigil looks differant.

smallfry21 said...

Hey Erin, this is Niki Mascaro's sis Kimi. We have a lot of friends in common and I see Rachelle at out recipe nights. You should come sometime. Your family is so cute. I love your little boy! Anyway, cute fam! Kimi Fry

The Hale's said...

Lucky! I need a vacation! Looks like fun. Did you love Mystere? I think it was my favorite I have seen. That is awesome nate got a pic with 50 Cent!