Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lovin' the BOYS...

We hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We had so much fun with our families! Some of my family came into town and my cousin's brought their little boys! Beckam was in HEAVEN! He is so use to only having girls to play with but this weekend was nothing but BOYS, BOYS, BOYS. He had so much fun he had tears in his eyes from laughing so much. Boys play so much different than girls....they are so rough and terrorize everything in sight. Nothing is done lightly and everything is done with a jump, kick, slam, bang or crash with full force and as loud as possible. It was seriously so fun to see him having the time of his life!!! We hope Zachery and Zane come to visit again soon! (I will post more pics of the boys when I get them!)

I got a little makeover!!!

Do we look like sisters now?...

More laughing...

So warn out he decided to sleep on the laptop
So to all my friends who are pregnant...I am rooting for you to ALL have BOYS!!!!

12 comments:

West said...

He is so dang cute cute cute! I love your hair! I am going dark for the winter too, well, winter and being prego I know its going to grow too fast for me to keep on top of my blonde roots! thanks for the boy shout out...I am thinking we will prob have another girl but who knows! love and miss you TONZ!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Sounds like you had a good holliday. I lov the pics of beckam he looks like he had alot of fun this past weekend. I like your hair how do you like it. I have never heard of someone going darker and not liking it. So cute, hope you guys are doing well.....

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun for Little Becks!! He and Max need to chill more. Are you excited for Sundance next week??? It will be so fun! I am going to the spa the next morning while the boys snowboard, wanna come??

Sam and Jess said...

Linds told me that you dyed your hair, but I forgot until I saw this post. LOVE IT. So fun to have a change. Since my hair doesn't grow long the only way I can really change my hair much is the color. I haven't talked to you in so long it seems like. We need to get together soon.
Hopefully we find out soon what it'll be for us (boy or girl). I think Sam's thinkin' boy but I have no idea??

gunnarson said...

Erin!!! Your hair looks beautiful! I go back and forth on dark ALL the time, but you might be a little kick in my bum! Beckam is adorable! Looks so much older than the last time I saw him. My boys would love to play any time!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I love your hair...So cute!

Pew Family said...

Cute Hair Erin! It looks so good on you! It was good to see you guys the other week. Beckam is the cutest!

Tiffany said...

I love the new hair you look great. Sounds like a fun holiday.

Wade Family said...

Erin...WOW you are so so brave.. I have been thinking about doing that so we will have to chat. It looks great on you.

The Hale's said...

I didnt know you colored your hair! I guess that's what happens when I'm gone a couple weeks! It looks darling :) And sorry... but I am sure there will be no boys coming from me!

Aimee said...

He is so cute Erin...bring him over anytime. Miles will show him how the big boys do things. He's the little man in my family so he loves to pretend he's the big guy. I guess I wouldn't mind another boy if he is as cute as Beckam or Miles. I have a better idea...How bout you give Beckam a brother!?!

Amber Lynn said...

You are freakin hot!!! I love the hair! I can not beleive how big beckam has gotten! what a lil QT he is becoming. Hope you guys are dong good! It sucks living away! I sure miss everyone!