Wednesday, December 17, 2008

pArtY!!!!!

This last weekend we had a couple of really fun parties! Friday night we went to Nate's company party up at Sundance! It was so much fun, especially since I had never been there! I loved it too because my little sis works with Nate so we got to get ready together and hang out! Everyone looked amazing! We stayed up at one of the cottages and enjoyed a full nights sleep-I don't remember the last time we had one of those! We got to sleep in, grabbed some breakfast and headed down the canyon to our next party! Thanks Eric and Hailey for such an amazing night :)
We went to Market Street Grill with all of our cute friends! It was so fun to all get together. Everyone was able to make it except Ang! We missed her (she was home taking care of her sick kiddos)!! Reams were nice enough to let us all come over after dinner! We love all you guys! Thanks for such a great night!
All the cute wives!!!!

9 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Those are such cute pics :)
That green coat is soooo cute!

West said...

I can't get over your dark hair! I was looking for you in that bottom picture and couldn't find you until I looked again and remembered your hair! I love it! miss your bunz!

April said...

You guys look great! I got your Christmas card in the mail...Beckam is so cute. I think he looks a little like Taryn. I'm glad you got a full nights sleep that can be so rejuvinating!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

You and Nate were one nice lookin couple up at Sundance! Glad you had a fun weekend. I heart Sundance!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

You and Nate were one nice lookin couple up at Sundance! Glad you had a fun weekend. I heart Sundance!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Thanks for planning the christmas party this year. It was so fun!!! Let me know what you want me to bring on New Years. xo

Wade Family said...

You look Hot in your Dress. How would it be to get all dolled up? It was fun Hanging with you. We need to get the Boys together to play.

The Hale's said...

I am not used to that dark hair! I still havent seen it in person!! Sounds like a lot of fun... you look darling!

Amber Lynn said...

You look amazing! Love the dress! and your hair is so cute! Parties are the best this time of year! hope that you and nate and beck have a great new year!