Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Toys for us All....

Can you see Beckam in that huge thing??? Tiny little legs :)

Beckam has a new contraption! And WE love it! He's graduated from his swing (even though he still loves his birds that fly over his head) to the Rainforest Jumparoo! He's a little small for it but he seems to like it and I LOVE it! Sometimes I feel bad putting him in these things but once in a while it's sooo nice to actually blow dry my hair! Beck's favorite thing besides his new jumper ~the birds & his reflection from the mirror above his head!



2 comments:

JACC said...

Wow, Beckam is a little guy, but a cute one.. I Love the costumes!

gunnarson said...

Cute! I want to get that Rainforest Jumparoo this next time around as well. Conner didn't grow out of his swing til' 9mths though. That and the exersaucer were his fav's.