Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Little Loud Mouth :)

Beckam has figured out how to use his vocal chords! He loves to hear himself make noise. It's so cute when he looks at me and he thinks he's telling me a story~a really long story! He just goes on and on with all his cute little facial expressions! He is such a happy little baby.....I just love him to death!!!!




3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love the new page it is so cute, and I know what you mean when your baby learns how to talk or what they think is talking it is the cuttest thing ever. My little sisters baby is doing the sam thing right now and I love it so much I cant stand it...

gunnarson said...

ohhh.. I love when they start blabbing like that! even changing their pitch and stuff... too cute!

April said...

I love him! It's been so long since I've seen him. We need to get together for dinner or something. By the way your header is so cute...did you make it yourself? You need to teach me one day.