First off, my little sis, Amy, was in a tennis tournament for State with Cottonwood. She did awesome and won the first round in a tie breaker 12-14. Congrats Lame :)
(At Amy's tennis match)
On Saturday, while the boys were at Priesthood meeting, all of the girls from Nate's family went to Macaroni Grill and then over to the mall. It was packed with ALL girls. I guess Gateway was out since it was raining/snowing! I saw so many girls I knew there-it was like a big party. Lots of fun!!! After we closed the mall down, Nate and I went and hung out with our friend, Scott, who was in town. Beckam has been sick for so long that it was nice to finally get out of the house. (Beckam feeling like his happy little self again!)
On Sunday we went to my friend Morgann's wedding Shower. She has been one of my best friends since elementary school! I love her like a sister. We did everything together growing up. Example....When she got braces I started bending up paper clips and putting them across my teeth to look like I had them too. Every family trip either one of us went on we took each other. We had sleep overs on school nights all the time. We got our wisdom teeth out together and I even gave her Mono so that we could have it together~kidding but we really did have it at the same time. So now she is getting married in Cabo at the end of the month. We are so excited for her. She is going to be such a beautiful bride. Luv ya Morgi~!
7 comments:
fun weekend! Let' do something soon. Do you get to go to the Cabo Wedding? that is the est part about destination weddings...going.
I love that picture of Beckam. He looks just like you! I'm so jealous you get to go to Cabo. Are you taking the baby?
It was such a fun shower. And such yummy food (good job Erin). So fun to see you!
your sis is such a doll! And so is smiley Beckam! I wish I would've been able to be there for Morgann's shower. You both look great! Look forward to seeing you both in Cabo.
Beckam is getting SO BIG!!! Love the pix of you and your little sissy!
Beckham looks just like you!! When are you leaving for Cabo??
shut the front door! Eric told me you guys are not going to Cabo cuz Nate wants to work, he is what i learned to do with Eric a long time ago, Travel WITHOUT Him, seriously I have gone on probably 5 trips without Eric, a couple he canceled on going at the last minute and I just went and some I just planned and never invited him. That is the best way to deal with a loan officer during refi's. Seriously! And you can always go on a trip with me when work is busy. We have a house in St George we should go down to with the kids sometime and leave the boys to their precious work.
Post a Comment