Saturday, October 20, 2007

Party at the Shupe's

We went to a Halloween party on Friday at our friend's Jared & Angie! Such good food and Great costumes! I was Alice in Wonderland and Beckam was the Rabbit! Nate was suppose to be the Chesire Cat but that didn't happen~let's just say it was a little snug :) We'll get something figured out by Halloween because he looked a little rough to be hanging with Alice and the adorable rabbit! Thanks for the great time Shupe's~love ya!!!

Now this is the costume Nate was going to wear! Can't you just see him running around in this all night! It would have been classic :)

7 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

That party was so fun, even though we were party poopers and didn't dress up. Sad you left so early. Beckham is getting so big!! Your family is so cute.

The Hale's said...

I my gosh I would love to see him in that! It would be hillarious. I love yours and Beckam's costumes. You look adorable!

gunnarson said...

you and beckam look adorable! I still can't believe how skinny you are post-pregnancy. Maybe I shouldn't nurse as long with my next...haha, jk! That would've been classic to see Nate in that cat costume!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Tell nate not to be such a prude, the funniest part of the chestshire cat costume is that it is so tight... my whole point in buying it for Eric was that he said he didnt want to help buy costumes this year, it was all up to me so since he didnt want to participate, this was his punishment, except he dosent care, he thinks it is funny.

April said...

You are one HOT mama! I love your costumes. Please get Nate in that costume...so dang funny! I am lame- I never dress up for Halloween.

Brandon and Tenille said...

So I just have to tell you I loved the costumes. Oh and me and my husband wanted you guys to know that we think you have one of the prettiest babies we have ever seen. He is gorgious you guys did a good job with him. We had fun at the party and it was great to see ya. Oh lindsay set me up with a blo its tenilleandbrandon.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

attractive nate! ya i could just see that suit on you right now and you would be all huntch over like that!