Monday, November 19, 2007

Morgi's Married!!!

One of my very best friends got married in Cabo on October 27th. We had to cancel our trip and I was so sad about it. I really wanted to see her get married but luckily I got to see her in her dress this weekend at her reception. She looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing! I love her and wish her nothing but happiness :)

Look how cute Beckam looks all dressed up with his dad!!!

7 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

cute and I love your dress, I cant wear stuff like that anymore "g's" ya know? and yes Kelly took that pic of Macky.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh i think its a shirt not a dress, either way its cute...

JACC said...

Sorry you had to cancel your trip to Cabo, sounds like they had a lot of fun! Anyway Caden is barely 8 months, but he has been trying to crawl for like the last 3 weeks, first he would get up on his arms, then he got up on his arms and knees, but his head would go straight to the floor. It was so cute. Now he can get up on his hands and knees with his head up, he just rocks back and forth and then drops back down to his belly, he's so stinkin cute, I love to watch him try so hard. I know he is so close! And Alexi didn't start crawling til the day she turned 9 months.

Aimee said...

So much fun to see you. We'll for sure have to get everyone together sometime soon. Beckham's SO cute.

Aimee said...

Oops I spelled your baby boy's name wrong. Beckam is SO cute.

April said...

You guys always look so cute- the whole family! It was good to see you on Saturday. It has been too long. I can't wait to catch up with you!

Unknown said...

Beck is way cuter than his dad by the way! ha ha, NATE get off the computer and go call on some leads!