Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beck's 4 month pics



Okay so I know you are suppose to take pictures at 3 months, but I'm a little late! I take pictures at home I swear every other day but I haven't been as good about getting them done professionally ;) Nate and I took him the other day and he didn't want to cooperate so I finally told the lady we would come back, so this was our 2nd attempt. There were only 2 poses with smiles but that was better than the previous experience!!!

6 comments:

JACC said...

They turned out so cute. If you think you're bad, I got Caden's done at 4 weeks, then 6 months that's quite a big gap, but I take pictures everyday at home too. I know how hard it is to get them to cooperate, Especially with 2!!Oh... picture day is dreaded day.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

He is super cute, I just got Max's 6 mont pics taken at 7 months so no worries!

gunnarson said...

That's funny...we did our's at 4mths too because at three he was even more uncooperative! I love the pics though. The tub one's are adorable! Hope to see him soon.

April said...

I love those pictures! Let's for sure go to dinner before it gets closer to the holidays and everyone gets crazy!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok those are the cuttest pics ever. I especially love the ones in the bucket. So cute...

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

He is getting sooo BIG! Way cute pics, I love them! Who took them? Good luck choosing!!