I have been trying to feed Beckam rice cereal at night HOPING he will sleep longer. The only problem is he won't eat it. I keep forcing him night after night but he's as stubborn as his dad!!! If anyone has some sort of trick to this let me know :)
PS...Ignore the pajamas~I was doing laundry!
PS...Ignore the pajamas~I was doing laundry!
7 comments:
He is so freakin' cute Erin. I can't believe it is already time to feed him rice cereal. Where does the time go?? Finley was the same way. So I got the rice cereal with bananas in it, and she liked it better. Who knows! To this day she still has a strong gag reflex though. Well he is a sweetheart.
I honestly think the rice cereal at night/sleep better thing is a myth! I started giving it to Conner at about 5 1/2 months and gave it to him almost every night before bed and he didn't sleep through the night til' he was one! Supposedly it works for some, but I just think all babies are different. I only did rice cereal for about two weeks and then switched to the oatmeal and he liked that better. But truthfully... he probably won't sleep through the night until he's ready which might have nothing to do with being full :) Sorry, hope that helps though!
I think Jen is right, I've been feeding Caden rice cereal for quite some time now, and I'm lucky if he sleeps til 5am. He usually wakes up 2 or 3 times. I got lucky with Alexi she has slept through the night since she was 8 weeks old. Well Anyway what a darling little face to wake up to.
OK both my kids took about 3 to4 weeks to get the hang of eating solids, its great when it happens but dont worry if it takes him a couple weeks of spitting it out before he "gets it"
sorry to comment again, but I feel bad that I wasn't very encouraging.. Even though Conner didn't sleep through the night til he was one he now sleeps 10-11 hrs/night and takes 2 1/2 to 3 hr naps! So it can pay off in the long run!
I just think when they're ready, they'll eat. Miles was totally ready for food at 4 months and gobbled it down. Caroline is now 5 months and gags anytime it touches her tongue. I don't know. Good luck! I don't know that it even helps with sleep anyway. Miles NEVER slept through the night, and at 2 still climbs into our bed. I've just given up on sleep altogether. Cute pics though.
Hello..........Where the heck are you????
Post a Comment