Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am a little late on updating my blog for Thanksgiving. Nate was home all weekend and we were busy busy, so I decided to blog once things slowed down!

We had such a great Thanksgiving. Definitely different now that I have a baby! I can honestly say that is what I was most grateful for this year-or ever! We had tried so long to have a baby that it only makes me that much more grateful that we were lucky enough to be blessed with little Beckam. He is happy, healthy and growing daily!

My family was in California so we were with my in-laws all weekend. I couldn't have better in-laws! We always have so much fun hanging out with them. We went and saw August Rush and Dan in Real Life and did lots of Christmas shopping! Me, Emily and My sister-in-laws were going to try and go to the mall at midnight for the Shoppin' Rockin' Eve, but after all the food and the movie we were all too tired-maybe next year girls!

I wasn't sure I wanted to see August Rush but it was the only show that had good seats left to reserve. It started out a little weird but by the end I cried! Maybe because I am a new mom and it was about a child looking for his parents. It was a great feel good movie! Dan in Real Life was also a feel good movie too and very funny! Thankfully we have lots of people who want to babysit Beck's so we can go to all these movies! Overall it was great to have Nate home and be with family for 4 days straight! The only bummer of the weekend was the Utah game. They had it in the bag and just gave it away. Oh well, just another reason to get together and eat lots of yummy leftovers!

8 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Becks is so cute, are you guys still wanting to go out Saturday?? I want to get some shopping done, but mostly for myself...haha.

JACC said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and then some, and a lot of great stuff to be thankful for. I can't beleive how big Beckam is getting, he is such a little cutie.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I know Anthro has the cutest stuff right now, i have bought a ton of stuff for my new house there, now I need to clothes shop. See you Saturday. Eric said we are going to a Thai restaurant? I love Thai, what's it called??

April said...

Such a cute guy! I really want to see those movies along with Enchanted. The game was so upsetting- how did we give them 4th and 18?!?! BYU gets lucky every year- well or we just give it up at the very end. :)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok your little boy is sooooo cute. And I will tell you this and I am sure you have already found out hollidays are so much more fun as a parent and to watch your kid enjoy them. Wait tell beckham really understands christmas it is the cuttest thing ever.

gunnarson said...

Sounds like you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you got to spend it with family (we did this year too!). Beckam is adorable. I swear they get cuter everyday!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

6
Hey You!!!! He is getting so big , I can't believe it. I guess that is what happens when we never see you guys.:) We are bummed about the utes too. That game sucked. Glad you had a great thanksgiving!

Aimee said...

I would definitely agree, there's nothing to be more grateful for than kids!