Monday, February 25, 2008

Dessert Night~What a treat....

We went to the Kandell's on Saturday night for our first dessert party! It was absolutely fabulous. You wouldn't believe the spread they had! I felt like I was at the Willy Wonka chocolate factory! They had every amazing dessert you could think of! I'm sure I only gained 10 pounds or so!!! Me and my 2 sister-in-laws hovered over the desserts basically the entire time! We were so sick from all the sugar but some how managed to take home plates of goodies (which Nate and I ate before we went to bed)! It was so much fun at the party and I can honestly say I found my new favorite dessert~the fruit triffle! Thanks for such a great night, Hailey! Oh and I had to steal the pictures to show how amazing it was(even thought the pics don't do it justice)!

7 comments:

West said...

WOW!! YUMMY! I want one of each! ha ha. that is such a cute idea.

the driggs said...

That looks so yummy!!! I love desserts:)

The Hale's said...

Mmm... that looks delicious! I would gain about 20 pounds there. It was good to see you this weekend! Combat launch was a lot of fun! By the way... your title strips on your blog are always soo cute!

Aimee said...

WOW! I think I gained 10lbs looking at the pictures.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

That is such a cute idea. It looks so good!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so glad you had fun!!! thanks for coming!!

gunnarson said...

That looks like so much and looks delicious! What a great idea!