Since the two of us just got back from Vegas and knowing Nate would have to work late, we decided to keep Valentine's Day low-key. Nate wasn't able to come home the night before because of the storm. He stayed in Provo with one of his friends, which was a good idea since it took my little sister (who works with Nate) 5 hours to get home! Craziness!!! Anyways...I felt bad for him so I wanted to make a really good dinner and just hang out with my boys! I don't love cooking so I cheated and ran up to Market Street and bought the salad, soup, and bread and only made the main meal, shrimp scampi (btw...so easy, the recipe is online and took maybe 10 minutes tops)! Since Nate hadn't seen Beck's for a day or so, all he wanted to do was play with him. It was so cute to watch them. Whenever Nate get's home from work, Beckam's little face lights up and won't take his off his dad.
My Little Valentine :)
Beckam's Valentine's present
Beckam escaping!


8 comments:
So cute dont you love watching our hubbies play with there boys its so cute...
Very cute! Beckam is getting so big...Nate looks so dang cute being a dad! love it!
How cute is he? It sounds like you guys had a fun Valentines. How was Vegas?
so cute, Becks is so cute I could just kiss his little face.
He is so cute. I swear he was born AFTER caroline and he is SO much bigger. WOW! She's not even mobile yet. Beckam is so very cute. (BTW, Jason always plays steamroller with our kids...they love it).
That snow storm was so crazy. I'm glad Nate decided to stay over night. I work with someone who was stuck in it for 8 hours! Sounds like you pulled off a great V-day. I can't believe Beckam is standing with that toy...he is so big!
Beckam is such a doll and is getting so big! I love the red mark on the side of his face in the last picture because Conner constantly has red marks on him from playing with daddy! Guess that means Mom is boring because she doesn't play so rough :)
http://www.edressme.com/1202309.html is where I got the dress and I didnt ever look up the the brand of the dress Kelly wore but when I looked at it I thought "thats looks exactly like a dress I just bought" so they could be the same or just similar.
Post a Comment