Beckam is getting so big! He is starting to be quite a handful but I love every second of it! I went to change his diaper the other day. When I turned around from folding up the old one he was across the room. Not only did he try to escape but he took his new diaper with him....So funny I had to get a picture!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
He really is getting so BIG!! It goes by way to fast. He is so darling!!
Beckham is seriously so cute!!!! If you ever need a babysitter.... Chad and I would love to take him:)
OMG! he is such a big boy! how old is he?? I agree with linds it goes by way too fast..but they get cuter and more fun as they grow..which I know is hard to believe he can get any cuter!! love him!
he is sooo pretty, can I say that about a boy??
He may have Nate's facial expressions but he looks so much like you! Oh and your dessert party looked heavenly! That is my kind of get together.
Can't believe how darn cute he is! Gotta love those active little boys! He is getting big so fast.
Erin..Jen (Chapman)Kent!! I saw you left a comment on the Dickson's blog & I've seen you on a lot people I know friend's list so...I just had to say HI! And...that your boy is so so cute, love his name! I'm sure you visit Jamie Warner sometimes so next time, come over, Taedon would love another buddy! Tell Nate hey too, you guys look like you are havin' fun! p.s. post more pics of that house, from what I can see it looks beautiful!
He is so active and so big. Caroline isn't even crawling yet. Good thing the little girl is the little one. :)
He is so cute! I can't believe that he is already 8 months old!
Post a Comment