We really wanted to go out of town for Labor Day but ended up staying home. It actually was a really fun holiday weekend. We went boating up at Jordanelle on Saturday. We thought it would be crowded but we found a cove that nobody came down. We had such great water that all we pretty much did was wakeboard (usually we don't even get it out because the water is never good enough, especially for Nate- he's a die hard). We came home and went to dinner at The Gateway for my sister-in-law's birthday....Happy Birthday, Rachelle. Luckily my parents love babysitting so Nate and I went to the movie after and saw Super Bad. It was really crude but soooo funny! For Labor Day went to our friend's house, The Smart's, and had a bbq and swam in their pool. Even though Beckam's been on the Lake since he was 4 days old he hasn't been in the water until Monday. He looked so cute in his swimming suit. He loved the water!!!! We had a flipping contest and I think there were more belly flops than flips!!! It was a great weekend, we're just sad summer's almost over! I still think we can squeeze a few more boating trips in... we are going to try this weekend :)
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. I hope that pool is deep enough for all those flips. :) Beckam is starting to look older and bigger! So cute.
So fun!! You look so good, I can't believe you just had a baby! Sad summer is over too. :(
Looks like a fun weekend! I honestly can't believe how tiny you are already! I wouldn't have even considered a two-piece suit on me for at least 9 months after I had Conner! We need to catch up soon.
What a crazy weekend! Oh, he looks so cute in his swimsuit! Next time you will have to try putting him in the tube! HA! We definately should try to go boating, it would be so much fun.
You are a freakin' babe Er!!! What a gorgeous family!!!
how fun! lil beck is so stinkin cute!! and you look beautiful as always!!! miss seein you two!
Post a Comment