Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged!

...by Lindsay!!!!.... Hers was so fun to read so I decided I better do it! Check it out...you might be next!

1. Where did you meet your husband?
We met in St.George (even though we went to high school together) on spring break our Junior year. We were at the Narrows. He helped me get through them because I was freaking out about spiders. I had a boyfriend at the time so we didn't talk again until our Senior year.

2.What was the first thing you said to your husband?
I don't remember but I know we were totally flirting with each other so it was probably something sassy!!!

3. Where was your first date?
We started out hanging out with our friends. It was really fun because all of my friends started dating his friends at the same time. I don't know how it happened but it was lucky for us. Our first real date...We went and saw City of Angels and then we cruised around in his jeep listening to music. It was the beginning of summer and we had the best time!!!

4. Where was your first kiss?
Spring Fling I think.....How sad I can't remember.

5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement?
LONG....we dated on and off for 5 years before we got engaged. It was a good thing because I always had a boyfriend so I got to experience the single life before I got married and so did he!!! I think it made us really appreciate each other and not take the other person for granted!

6. Where did you get engaged?
Temple Square. I had no idea. He had all these flowers set out. A little girl tried to run off with some and Nate's mom had to chase her down to get them back. Luckily I was oblivious and it was such an amazing night!!!

7. Where were you married?
Heritage Gardens. It was Fabulous. I loved it so much. I remember trying to breathe because I was so paranoid about passing out.

8. How did your reception go?
One big party all night long! It was so much fun. The only thing that I would do different is eat before. Nate and I didn't get to eat and we were STARVING. They packed us some food so the first thing Nate and I did when we got to our hotel room was chow down on food. I'm sure that was really attractive :)

9. How was your honeymoon?
We went to Aruba. It was so relaxing. It was beautiful there. We layed out, swam, tubed in the ocean, played volley ball.....such a great way to start of our lives together! We were a little scared to eat the food so at least once a day we ordered room service. For 10 days straight I got kid's chicken fingers and he got a club sandwich and then we would split our meals with each other. Those 2 meals will remind me of our honeymoon for the rest of my life!!!

Nate, I love you and can't imgine my life without you! I hope you know how much Beckam and I appreciate you :)

10. Who's turn in next? K- these girlies are next......April, Erin G, Kristi, Jen, Jackie, Heidi, Hailey, and Liz! I will be checking your blogs so you better do it! :)

3 comments:

April said...

Oh man! It is fun to read about you guys...but I don't know- it might take me a real long time to do mine!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

our website has been having all sorts of problems so we are bloggers now...http://ericandhaykandell.blogspot.com/

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

ok I am getting on the tagged thing first thing tomorrow.