I was at my mom's house the other day trying to get ready and Beckam wanted to hang out. He didn't want me to hold him and he didn't want to lay on the bed. This was the best solution so that he was happy and I could get ready...sitting in my mom's top drawer! He was so happy to just sit there and watch me get ready! Such a little cutie!!!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute. That's one I haven't thought of yet, That's the hardest part about getting ready. So funny...
That is so dang funny! I LOVE his pants!
Oh my gosh! I dont think Keili would have ever fit in a drawer! No... you just forget how tiny thy once were. That is so hillarious! I love it!
That is adorable! Babies have a mind of their own from the moment they come out, don't they?!? Love the pants! Conner wears his all the time.
I can't believe how much he looks like you!! He is so cute. What a good idea to put him in a drawer, only thing is if I put my kids in one, I would be tempted to shut the drawer!!:)
LOVE HIM!!!!
Post a Comment