Saturday, September 29, 2007

A First For Everything


Beckam got his first cold! Now I understand the stress all of my friends experience everytime they tell me their kids are sick. It's so heart breaking. The only reason I'm posting this is because I was trying to take a picture of him and he kept sneezing (it was too cute).....I did get a few cute ones though : )

5 comments:

JACC said...

Oh how sad... I feel your pain though Caden has his first cold right now too. Except we aren't at home we're in Virginia, that's the even harder part, poor babies.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Poor Beckham...I hope he is getting better!! By the way I love your new page, I tried to find a page I like, and can't find one. Call us we miss you guys!!!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

poor baby, it just breaks your heart when they are sick, huh??
Oh I finally did my TAG this morning!! It was actually fun to try and remember everything!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh and your could have left the link on your blog to thekandells.com if you go to the kandells.com it autmatically redirects to our blog now.

gunnarson said...

I'm so sorry to hear that he's sick... poor buddy. It is so sad and I'm so happy to hear that my shower gift is helping out! I will reply to your email soon!