Friday, September 28, 2007

Susan Sandoval Run for Ovarian Cancer

AWWWW....It was really early!!!
Our friend, Susan Sandoval, passed away earlier this year from ovarian cancer. She was such an amazing person. She was a nurse at Primary Children's. We were lucky enough to have her help my sister a couple of years ago when she had a very serious surgery. On Saturday her family put together a huge event, "The Susan Sandoval run for ovarian cancer" race. It was a huge success. I saw so many members from Xcel there! It was so great to see how many people were there to support this great cause. They are going to be doing this annually so I hope you all know you are running in it with me! Everyone ran in the race including Beckam(my dad pushed him in the jog stroller)! We are starting him young on the fitness thing-kidding :)

PS~any guesses where my husband was????? hint- his definition of exercise!
What a workout!!!

2 comments:

gunnarson said...

How neat that your whole family did it together for such a good cause! I'll run it with you next year when I'm back in Utah.

April said...

Dang girl...look at those legs! :)